Selling Your Property?
Thinking of selling your property? We have a number of qualified buyers waiting for the perfect property. We will assist you in determining the best price and terms and negotiate a quick, profitable transaction.
Cheri and Martin are among the regions most successful Realtors so many potential buyers come to us to find the ideal country property for their needs. In fact over 80% of our business comes from friends and referrals from satisfied clients. Our experience, excellent marketing programs and attention to detail insure a quick, profitable and discrete transaction.
Here are several tips we have learned through the years:
1. Price your property right from the beginning. Adding on extra “negotiating room” often leads to overpricing, which cause properties to languish on the market. The first two or three months a property is on the market is when it generates the most interest. A realistic price will insure your property gets the most activity in this critical early selling period.
2. It is important to be sure your property makes a good first impression. Clean, tidy and well cared for properties evoke a sense of owner pride and care. Little improvements can make a big difference in a property’s first impression. We have the experience to help you devise a pre-market checklist of the improvements that will make your property very appealing.
3. Make your property as accessible to potential buyers as possible. Restricted showing times and lengthy advance notice often discourages other agents from showing your property. With Cheri and Martin, you essentially get two Realtors for the price of one. One of us is almost always available for every showing of your property.
4. Work with experienced Realtors who keep you informed with regular communication and input.
5. Do not be offended with what seems to be an unrealistically low offer. Good negotiators can often turn that sow’s ear of a low offer into a silk purse of good deal. It takes a little time and experience but it is important to realize every offer may have good possibilities.